REGULATIONS BATHING ESTABLISHMENT “Baia Blu Beach”
- The rental of beach equipment includes: Use of one beach umbrella, two sunbeds, use of the toilets, showers and changing rooms and supervision by our staff.
- The guest using the beach equipment rental and related services of Baia Blu Beach declares at the time of booking that he/she is aware of our terms and conditions and accepts them without exception.
- It is expressly agreed that failure to comply with even one of these rules shall give the bathing establishment the right to revoke the provision of the services, with the consequence that the client shall not recover the sums paid for this purpose.
- The client must keep the receipt proving his/her right to use the beach services in order to be able to present it in the event of any request by the administrative authorities and/or the staff in charge of the control.
- Refunds for daily and season tickets are not possible, even for any reason such as bad weather, uncertainty, high water, storm surge, etc.
- In case of availability and at the discretion of the Baia Blu Beach staff, it is possible to change the reserved place through the reception on site.
- Those who have booked via the internet are requested to hand in the voucher at the reception of the Baia Blu Beach Bar in order to receive a receipt and be escorted to the sunbeds.
- It is not possible to take a sun lounger on the beach without complying with the conditions of art. 7.
- No sunbeds may be brought to the beach from outside.
- Sunbeds must remain in the indicated place, especially in order not to intrude into the area of others.
- Each beach place can accommodate a maximum number of people (see price list); please note that this number must not be exceeded.
- Persons who behave improperly, inappropriately or in any way so as to disturb other guests will be expelled from the establishment, subject to our reporting this to the Public Safety Authority and claiming compensation for any damage suffered.
- The management reserves the right not to accept bookings from persons who have a history of improper or even harmful behaviour towards Baia Blu Beach and/or its clients.
- If necessary in connection with the activities of the Baia Blu Beach, the staff may replace the reserved pitch number with others of equal value.
- The client is obliged to take care not to damage the facility when using it and to inform the staff immediately of any malfunctions. Users are obliged to pay for any damage caused.
- The management of Baia Blu Beach shall not be liable for any reason whatsoever for damage to or theft of objects and/or materials in the possession of the client; it is therefore recommended that money, valuables in general, clothing, etc. are never left unattended.
The placing of deckchairs, sun loungers, chairs, parasols, sun sails and other equipment that are not part of the equipment of the area concessioned by Baia Blu is prohibited.